I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Beside the seaside


I stayed once again with some friends near Liverpool, in a house that overlooks Crosby beach. We had a lovely beach walk, in the sunshine, though there was a biting wind. It's a refreshing novelty to have so much sky and light. Living in a valley, I'm used to the horizon being quite high up. You might just be able to see, in my photo, one of Anthony Gormley's Iron Men (see here) as well as the wind turbines out in the Mersey channel.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Jenny! The sight of those Gormley men will stay with me for many years, they are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the wind turbines are just barely visible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Shame about the biting wind.

    ReplyDelete