I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 4 January 2018

Salts Mill in the snow


Two different views of Salts Mill's classic south frontage.
The view in the photo above is usually obscured by trees and you can rarely get a decent photo out of it but in winter you get a better idea of the sheer length of the building. That's my neighbours' allotment in the foreground, snoozing under its white blanket.
I've photographed the view below so many times in all weathers and lighting conditions. I like the way the snow lightens up the scene - and I love those red rosebuds, just hanging on despite the weather.


4 comments:

  1. This temperate Yorkshire climate has its good side. As children we adjusted to climatic change quickly and as adults nowadays are resistant, fit and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks lovely in the snow!

    ReplyDelete