I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 8 January 2016

Whodunnit?


Looking like something out of a murder mystery... the junction of Albert Terrace with Victoria Road in Saltaire at night. Now we have the new streetlights, the few old ones that they decided to leave standing don't seem to work. But it would be a great shame if this particular lamp were to be taken down, I think. Even unlit, it adds something to the sense of timelessness in this part of Saltaire.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful composition, love the mood and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The street lamp makes this photo. I hope they are kept.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does remind one of something out of a Holmes and Watson tale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Atmosphere! I know just where this was taken, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comments are coming few and far between, but not my viewing! I love this photo...so cool. Maybe I need to get out more, but I don't see anything as inspiring as this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is also like a scene in a film.
    ( I can nearly hear the music.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope an editor sees this photo and asks to use it for a book cover . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those old street lamps give the environment character and charm.

    ReplyDelete