I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 4 June 2015

The 'Fringe'



All the best festivals have a 'fringe' - and Saltaire Arts Trail is no different. There were a number of other exhibitions - Leeds Photographic Society on the top floor of Salts Mill, Saltaire Art Club in the Methodist Church and my own church's photography group exhibition in St Peter's Church. I was pleased with the way it looked once we had got all the photos displayed and gratified at some of the comments made about my own work. We had quite a good number of visitors too, so it was worth the effort.

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry I never made it over to the exhibition. We had intended to come but Amy and her illness intervened. I am pleased - but not in the least surprised - that some nice comments were made about your work. You have a very fine eye indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fun for you to enter and to see all that good work on the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your exhibition was a success, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete