I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Saturday 8 June 2013

Ice-cream colours


For some reason these trees make me think of ice-cream: pistachio and chocolate chip flavours! Aren't they glorious in their spring foliage?  They are growing in a corner of Shipley College gardens, tended by their horticultural students. The local Council have planted several young trees, of a variety similar to the bright green one, around the new(ish) children's playground a few streets away. I think they will look spectacular when they mature.

4 comments:

  1. They are a pretty contrast to each other. I wouldn't have thought of ice cream but now you mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make me smile! yes , now you said it , I see same flavors!
    Wonderful trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...before I read what you named those colors I thought 'pistachio and chocolate'...we think alike! YUM!

    ReplyDelete