I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Canal works Open Day


A quick information bulletin....
For those who, like me, were fascinated to see the drained Five-Rise Locks at Bingley, there's another  chance to marvel... This time there's the opportunity to walk along the drained aqueduct that carries the Leeds-Liverpool Canal across the River Aire at Dowley Gap, as well as to explore the double rise locks. The Open Day is on Sunday 27 January 10am - 3.15pm, with car parking on the little industrial estate by the Fisherman's pub. Wear your wellies!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you'll be able to go and to take some pics for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your last visit and look forward to seeing the new pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't be able to make it, but I imagine I have a blog-friend who will be there with her camera!

    ReplyDelete