I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Tuesday 11 December 2012

White Christmas?


In the church hall of Baildon St John's, someone had gone to enormous trouble to create this magical festive scene: snow, fir trees, polar bears, penguins and reindeer - and of course a sleigh. Isn't it lovely? I can feel all those schmaltzy Christmassy songs running round my head... 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas'.... Actually, one is starting to look a distinct possibility. It's freezing cold here and sleeting.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. The world's weather is changing, but our we will always find a way to have a WHITE CHRISTMAS. I grew up in Southern California, so white Christmas has always been a state of mind for me. However, I spent many in the Rocky Mountains as a child, and saw some dangerous weather there. Now I's dreaming of a white Christmas and will finish my Christmas cards this a.m. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In front of such sceneries , I'm like a kid: I love them!!That's why I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very cute and classic, jennyfreckles.

    ReplyDelete