I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Let there be light


No doubt, as a gran, I shall get more acquainted with this type of thing... Enterprising traders had set up pitches selling these light sabres and wands, outside the Victoria Hall.  The children were really enjoying running around with them and I must admit they looked rather fun and pretty, flashing and glowing in the dark.  I was quite amused to see one little lad - about four, I guess - whose parents had obviously not succumbed to his pleas. He just walked over and helped himself to one and ran off with it! The stallholder did spot him though and went and retrieved his stock - quite gently, I might add.

4 comments:

  1. I like the little face peeping in from the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is going to be a big Christmas for you. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids must go crazy with such a sight! :-)

    ReplyDelete