I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Friday 16 December 2011

Festive tree 2011


Salts Mill in Saltaire has at least two Christmas trees each year: one in the 1853 Gallery, which I showed a photo of last year and one in the Book Shop.  I liked this one best this year.  It has candy canes and little toys and lots of 'Hohoho's, all rather jolly.  I'm hoping I get as many big presents as this from Santa... but I don't think there's much chance of that.  Anyway, they're all too big to be an iPad!

8 comments:

  1. Too big to be an i-pad? Haven't you seen the amount of packaging that Amazon use?
    My kind of tree - very "busy" with lots of different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kind of tree (and gifts) we're all dreaming of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an impressive tree, and an ultra-impressive pile of presents. I really like the new header image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty tree, but that header is spectacular!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of Christmas tree has a wide variety of ornaments, from handmade to professional, gathered over the decades. Rekindling fond memories as they go up, and again when they go down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one in the middle is quite thin actually, also the one on the right. Failing that, there are lots in the shops. I wouldn't be without one now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new header page is lovely! And I agree an i-pad would make a nice gift from Santa. ~Lili

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's such a cute tree...and VERY jolly indeed!

    ReplyDelete