I HAVE CLOSED DOWN THIS BLOG. Please click the photo above to be REDIRECTED TO MY NEW (continuation) BLOG.

Sunday 20 December 2009

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...


This is my favourite stretch of the Leeds-Liverpool canal - compare this picture with the one I posted in June, taken at more or less the same spot. I enjoyed a walk through the snow down to the canal and into Roberts Park, followed by a browse round Salts Mill. (Both Saltaire and the Mill were heaving with people - it's obviously a very popular venue for people doing last-minute Christmas shopping.) Then back home for a cup of tea and a mince pie. What more could a girl want....

(Actually, I wanted so much more from the Copenhagen summit on climate change... how easily we argue and how hard it seems to be for us to trust and help each other.
But I shall not spoil a pleasant day by thinking too much about that.)


1 comment: